What really makes a successful entrepreneur?
What they do, how they act…and how to find your best path to business success? How can you mitigate the risks of entrepreneurship.
Get the 3 “W’s” right from the start
What will you sell, who will buy it–and why will they buy it from you?
What is entrepreneurship?
- Hypothesis testing and continuous iterative learning
- Good entrepreneurs are great LEARNERS.
- Fast and Constant iteration is a requirement
- The faster you fail, The faster you learn
- Do small, cheap, fast experiments.
- Its a process that can be learned
- There are no mistakes in experiments – only surprises.
Love the customer more than your product. LISTEN
- You can’t listen while you are talking
- You have to listen until it hurts
- You can’t be defensive – don’t try to protect your product.
- Don’t fall in love with the product because that’s the job of your customer.
Why should the customer buy from you?
- What value are you adding?
- You have to be different and unique.
- Answer the 3 W’s
- GO find those people and talk to them and listen to them?
- Go look at the competition
- Do an Experiment – Small, Cheap, Fast.
- Minimum Cost experiment.