- Memory Palace – Identify a place in your home or anywhere else and associate the things you wish to remember with different places within your home.
- Chunking – Grouping relevant ideas together and creating hierarchy
- Visual – The mind is not as efficient working with language as it is working with visuals
- Stories – Stories are episodic. They have a time and place where you can imagine parts of the story. If you try to remember information based on facts, it will never work because they do not have associations with time, location, and character for us to remember.
- 100 Ways to Develop the #1 Ingredient of Success
- How to Get Exponential Results
- Download 40 Free Book Summaries & Action Guides
- Listen to an Audiobook of Your Choice for Free