How can I respond to the situation?
- The Answers are in the questions:
- Asking better questions of yourself
- Instead of blaming the world – ask yourself more empowering questions
Engage in service and humility.
- Instead of asking “What can you do for me” ask “What can I do”.
- Realize that: “I can only change me”.
Avoid Victim QUESTIONS.
- Ask empowering questions instead.
- John Miller’s Website
- GET the Audiobook for “Question Behind the Question” on Audible
- 100 Ways to Develop the #1 Ingredient of Success
- How to Get Exponential Results
- GET “Question Behind the Question” on Amazon
- Download 40 Free Book Summaries & Action Guides
- Listen to an Audiobook of Your Choice for Free